For awhile, I’ve been aware of the Startup Lessons Learned conference coming up this Friday, April 23rd in San Francisco. It seems like a great conference with a top-notch lineup of speakers. I’ve been a follower of the Startup Lessons Learned blog for some time and have had the honor of having Eric Reis as an advisor.
What impresses me most, though, is how truly global this conference will be. There will be simulcast presentations in at least 50 cities around the globe, many in the developing world. In addition to being exposed to the valuable content of the conference, participants will have a chance to meet people interested in startups in their local communities. I’d strongly encourage you to check out this event in your own city and have fun meeting other people interested in startups. Perhaps you’ll meet your next cofounder!
Here’s a list of just some of the cities where simulcasts will be available (check out the full list here)
- Cape Town, South Africa http://sllconf-capetown.eventbrite.com
- Bucharest, Romania http://sllconf-bucharest.eventbrite.com/
- San Juan, PR http://startups.eventbrite.com
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil http://sllconf-bhz.eventbrite.com/
- Buenos Aires, Argentina http://buenosairessll.eventbrite.com/
- Florianópolis, SC, Brazil http://www.meetup.com/Floripa-Startups/calendar/13090194/
- Santiago, Chile http://sllsantiago.eventbrite.com